Dark Souls and Good Hearts: Intro

I am writing a wonderful story about a boy who lives and dies, although it is a very long story. Too long for me to organize and type it all out into words in one night, but if you like the story, I will write the full thing out in a month minimum (it really is a long story for me to write). Please enjoy the intro! Comment too!

Kurai, an average boy. His grades were B’s and A’s. He had straight, crow-colored hair and ghostly skin. He was tall, although not extremely muscular. His eyes were chunks of coal, trapped by the whiteness that surrounded the iris. He wore colorless grey and black clothing, matching his exterior personality, everything about him was normal, except for the fact that a demon lied in his soul.
It was the 8th grade of Water’s Edge Middle School for Kurai, he was at locker C72, right next to Jonas, the jerk who bullied him day and night, saying that they were townhouse neighbors in the city. “Heeyyyyy Kurrraaaaiiii, wanna take me on?” Jonas taunted. A small group of kids of all grades formed gathering more and more people every second. They surrounded locker C72. A blond-haired jock barked, “Yeah, you can’t take ’em on, you’re too weak!” The crowd burst into ridiculing laughter, jocks spreading their bacteria-filled saliva everywhere. “Leave me alone,” Kurai muttered as he gently shut the locker until it clicked. “I am afraid we can’t Kurrrrai,” Jonas spat, “Didn’t your forget your books anyways?” Jonas gripped onto Kurai’s midnight hair and smashed his face into the locker, twisting it until he was scratched and bruised. The bell rang. At that moment, an old man who taught math across the hall opened the door and stomped his way through the now clearing crowd, pushing away the children. “Leave immediately!” He rasped angrily. The crowd of obnoxious children scattered into smaller groups where they gossiped about the event that happens weekly. “Are you okay, boy?” He wondered in a hushed tone. “Yes, I’m fine.” Kurai replied coldly.

Dark Souls and Good Hearts

3 thoughts on “Dark Souls and Good Hearts: Intro